Wednesday, April 28, 2010


My rules!
1. What goes around comes around- if I were to wish something bad to another person it would probably happen to me instead of the other person. That is why “karma” is so bad. No matter what I say always comes back to me. You know when you said something wrong and the same week something bad happens that is karma.
2. Never touch a hot stove- if you touch a hot stove you are really dumb. Because knowing the stove is hot and you touch it will obviously hurt a lot because it is hot!!! Not only do you look like an idiot you also hurt your hand depending on how bad… for a couple hours or days!!!
3. Never back down- this basically means… let’s say you’re playing hockey and your down like 5-2 with like 10mins and your team just gives up. But you are the guy who is going to get them motivated. Not only because you want to win you go out there and you play every shift like it your last.
4. Always keep your head up- if you are playing in a hockey game and the game gets out of hand then that is the number one rule of all hockey players. If you are UP by a lot of goals or DOWN by a lot of goals that team is just going to try to take your head off. That is the same thing we would try to do so why wouldn’t they.
5. Always look for cars- if you just run out into the middle of the street then you are just asking to get hit by a car. But if you look both ways the chance goes way down and it is safer. That is why you always got to look both ways before you run into the street. Plus being a new driver it would scare the crap out of you if you saw a kid run into the street.
6. When you are in Disneyworld always have a good attitude – I found out that if you are in the happiest place on earth then you should at least act like it. I can remember a couple years ago when I didn’t get something I wanted and went crazy and my mom went crazy at me and it just was not pretty.
7. When you are in traffic don’t make annoying sounds- if you want to make your parents mad really fast just start making really annoying sounds in the back seat. That makes my dad so mad he would probably want to punch me in the face. But the only reason he can’t is because I am in the back all he can do is yell and swear that’s about it. But really if you want to make your parents mad just make noises.
8. Never play war games when you are a teen- I’m not talking about video games I’m talking about outdoor with the fake guns and stuff. I saw these kids that had to be teens and just watching they spy in people made me laugh. I was thinking like I used to do that. It just was weird like I used to look like that. I wish I was young again the only reason I don’t is I get my license to drive in November.
9. Kids who think there good at sports- the thing that might bug me the most is the kids who think there really good at sports and there really not. The thing that annoys me most about them is how they walk around and tell people how good they are at hockey, football, basketball, baseball etc. you know if your good or not so those who are not are just so annoying and you go watch them play and there just bad.
10. Never judge other kids before knowing them- if you don’t know someone and you talk about them and you know it. How do these kids know you’re not a cool kid? I doesn’t matter what you look like just how you ask and if you act like a jerk people will treat you like that. Lie my mom always says treat others the way you want to be treated

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your rules great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. What goes around, comes around is a really good rule to rememmber...wish I couldve thought of that...:) xDD

    ReplyDelete